Right of withdrawal
If the Consumer decides to refuse the purchase, the Law of the Republic of Latvia “Law on Consumer Rights Protection” (hereinafter - PTAL) and Cabinet Regulation No. 255 regulating Distance Contracts “Regulations on Distance Contracts” (hereinafter - Cabinet Regulation No. 255) stipulate that The consumer has the right to withdraw from the Distance Agreement within 14 calendar days and return the product purchased in the online store to the seller. In accordance with the Cabinet of Ministers of the Republic of Latvia Regulations No. 631 “Procedures for Applying for and Reviewing a Consumer Claim for a Product or Service Not Conforming to the Contract”, the consumer must fill in the claim application form and return the returned product in full (Cabinet Regulation No. 631). We recommend that you keep the original packaging of the product, so that exercising the right of withdrawal in accordance with the provisions of the Distance Agreement, the product will not be externally damaged. The received claims regarding the quality of the goods will be resolved in accordance with the PTAL norms of the Republic of Latvia, in accordance with the requirements of the regulatory Cabinet Regulation No. 631. We remind you that PTAL norms do not apply in cases when the product is purchased by legal entities.
SIA Ratter Baits reserves the right not to apply the provisions of the Distance Agreement and not to take back the product (s) in case the product (s) were made to the customer according to an individual project or order and thus personalized.
Procedure for return of goods
The consumer is obliged to immediately notify about the defect of the product, but not later than within 14 (fourteen) days after receipt of the order;
Product return procedure:
- A withdrawal form must be completed
- Shipments returned without an attached withdrawal form will be ignored until the said withdrawal form is received;
- Attach a document confirming the purchase (cashier's check, Internet bank printout or bill of lading issued by the courier);
- The completed return form must be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org;
- The product in the original, undamaged packaging must be delivered or sent to the address of SIA Ratter Baits;
- SIA Ratter Baits reviews the application and in accordance with the legislation of the Republic of Latvia, within 10 (ten) working days, we send you a written response to the e-mail from which the application was sent;
- SIA Ratter Baits ”has the right to refuse to accept the returned product and not to return the money if the quality of the product, the original packaging has not been preserved, the term of performance of the right of withdrawal has been observed;
- SIA Ratter Baits undertakes to return the full value of the goods with one bank transfer to the buyer's bank account no later than within 30 (thirty) calendar days from the day when the Consumer has sent the completed goods return form;
- When returning or changing the product, the risk and costs of transportation are borne by the Consumer.
- When returning the goods, the money for transportation is not returned.
- If the product is exchanged for another, the Consumer pays for repeated delivery costs
Dispute settlement procedure
If a dispute arises in connection with this website, all rights and obligations provided for in these terms and conditions, as well as all activities within them are regulated by the laws of the Republic of Latvia to the extent that these terms and conditions are fully concluded and fully performed in Latvia. The Contracting Parties hereby confirm that they will endeavor to settle all disputes related in any way to the visit to the Website or arising in connection with the performance, interpretation or termination of this Distance Agreement. If the parties are unable to resolve the disputes through negotiations, they shall submit all disputes, disagreements or claims to one of the courts of the Republic of Latvia, unless the Consumer has infringed or intended to infringe the intellectual property rights of SIA Ratter Baits or the intellectual property rights of subsidiaries, partners or licensors. rights, in which case we may apply to any court for a court order or other appropriate remedy, the Consumer agrees to submit to the jurisdiction of such court and to the proceedings in this court. The place and procedure for settling disputes have been agreed by the parties in accordance with Regulation 953/2008 of the European Parliament on the law applicable to contractual obligations (Rome I). If a dispute arises between SIA Ratter Baits and the Consumer as to whether the terms included in the concluded agreement are unfair, either of the contracting parties has the right to apply to the court specified in this paragraph, but the Consumer is also entitled to apply to the Consumer Rights Protection Center. If a dispute arises between SIA Ratter Baits and the consumer regarding the issues of personal data protection, either of the contracting parties has the right to apply to the court specified in this paragraph, but the Consumer is also entitled to apply to the Data State Inspectorate.