When ordering, please indicate the most convenient way to pay for and receive the goods. When we receive an order that requires an invoice, we will confirm it by e-mail or telephone.
You can pay for the goods in the following way:
- by bank transfer, according to the invoice we will send you
- using the payment methods available in the online store
- in cash upon receipt of the product at our store, Latvia - Riga, Valdeķu street 2
You can receive the goods in the following way:
- By parcel delivery - after receiving the payment in our bank account, we will send your product via parcel to the parcel specified by you within one business day. Delivery time one to two working days. You can view parcel addresses.
- By courier - after receiving the payment in our bank account, we will send your product by courier to the address specified by you within one business day. Delivery time is one to two working days, depending on the place of delivery. Courier will deliver your order to the specified address by calling you in advance and arranging the delivery time.
- In our office, Latvia - Riga Valdeķu street 2 - after receiving the payment in our bank account, you can receive the product in our store. If you choose to receive the goods in our store, you can also pay for the goods in cash on the spot.
Delivery costs in the territory of Latvia:
- Free of charge, with a parcel terminal, if the order amount exceeds 45 Eur.
- 3 Eur, with a parcel terminal, if the order amount does not exceed 45 Eur.
- According to the price list of the selected supplier, courier service provider, if the goods, its size and / or weight make it impossible to send them by parcel post. Delivery costs for each such order are calculated individually, taking into account the size and weight of the ordered product.