Finntrail GT Red 3425 Suit
This highly-waterproof suit equips off-road riders and outdoor enthusiasts with the ideal apparel for their adventures. Featuring adjustable drawstring hems at the jacket's waist and pants, the suit ensures a snug fit for extended periods outdoors. With this suit, you can stay dry and protected in any weather.
- Durable 2.5-layer RIPSTOP fabric with HARD-TEX® membrane
- DWR coating
- All seams and zippers are securely taped
- Two-way adjustable hood can be folded into the collar when not in use
- Two-way front zipper with a storm flap
- Two spacious outer pockets and one inner pocket in jacket, one pocket in pants
- Adjustable sleeve and pants cuffs
- D-rings to attach fishing accessories
- Ergonomic knee and sleeve cut
- 3М reflective elements
Like everything, gear loses its useful properties with each wash. Try to minimize the number of washes and the gear will last a long time.
Clean your gear from adhering dirt and rinse under running water.
To remove minor impurities, it is enough to use ordinary soap, a soft bristle brush or a sponge.In a washing machine:
- “Membrane fabric” or “Hand wash" mode in cold water with a thorough rinse.
- Use only special detergents for membrane fabrics (do not use laundry detergents, conditioners and bleaches)
- do not wring
- do not use dry cleaning
- After washing turn the gear inside out and hang it to dry in a well-ventilated area.
- After drying the inside, turn it inside out again and leave it to dry completely.
- Do not dry gear near bonfires, heaters and in direct sunlight.
If possible, store the gear flat, upright, in a dry and ventilated area
Use clothing covers to protect the membrane from dust. The dust clogs the membrane structure and "blocks" breathing.
Pay attention to creases: do not leave them during storage. Creases can damage protective layers, which lead to micro cracks on it and decrease effectiveness of gear..