Finntrail OUTLANDER Yellow 7514 Rubber boots
Highly resilient and cozy rubber boots for wet exterior activities. Crafted from 5 mm neoprene and a moisture-resistant lining. Equipped with an adaptable tread for uneven surfaces and dependable ankle stability.
- Anti-condensation lining
- Convenient wide loop at the back to help pull the boots on and take them off
- Versatile rough terrain tread
Do not wash your wading boots in a washing machine. We recommend that you clean your boots by hand.Step 1. Cleaning inside. You can use brunch or a rag.
- pull out the sole
- clean the boots from the sand inside, do it really thoroughly
- thoroughly clean the heel area of the boots
You can do this under running water, with a garden hose, or in a container of some kind.
- Pull the insoles out and dry the inside with a dry rag.
- Do not dry gear near bonfires, heaters and in direct sunlight.